Report by Omoniyi Owoeye
- DR. SAMUEL OLALEYE
- ENGR DANIEL EROMOSELE
- MRS OMONIYI OGODO-BACH
- MR. OMONIYI OWOEYE
- REV MRS. ADENIKE VICTOR-TADE
The meeting commenced at 8:00pm WAT, 9:00pm CET with a welcome address delivered by the Chairman of the Committee. Mrs. OMONIYI OGODO-BACH gave the report of the last meeting which was adopted by the house. Afterwards, the agenda of the day commenced:-
* The possible date of the mentoring program would be suggested and deliberated and a tentative date would be agreed upon.
* The time of commencement of the event was also deliberated and compromise was reached for 11:00am and to last for just three hours.
* The possible venue was also looked into and agreement was reached that the event should be held at Ibadan, the capital city of Oyo State.
Two possible venues were also suggested, University of Ibadan and Ibadan Polytechnics. It was said that steps should be taken to secure a multi-purpose hall in any of the two Institutions.
* Deliberation was also made as to the possible projected population of participants to be expected which will be the bedrock of logistical preparation for the event and it was agreed that One thousand (1,000) participants should be projected.
* It was also discussed that Mrs. OMONIYI OGODO-BACH should drop sample of registration form to be filled by participants which can be used as sample and afterward be posted on the website for interested Youths of the public. Also, draft copy of Mentees‘ consent form and Agreement form should be made for consideration.
* Finally, it was said that proper and attractive captions that are capable of drawing the interest of the Youths towards the event should be used and well publicised for adequate awareness.
The meeting was brought to a close at 9:09pm WAT, 10:09pm CET.